New evidence for self-medication in bonobos: Manniophyton fulvum leaf- and stemstrip-swallowing from LuiKotale, Salonga National Park, DR Congo
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 146–158, February 2014
How to Cite
Fruth, B., Ikombe, N. B., Matshimba, G. K., Metzger, S., Muganza, D. M., Mundry, R. and Fowler, A. (2014), New evidence for self-medication in bonobos: Manniophyton fulvum leaf- and stemstrip-swallowing from LuiKotale, Salonga National Park, DR Congo. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 146–158. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22217
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Max Planck-Society
- German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 01LC0022
- The L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!