Conflicts of interest: None.
Dietary variability in the western black crested gibbon (Nomascus concolor) inhabiting an isolated and disturbed forest fragment in Southern Yunnan, China
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 217–229, March 2014
How to Cite
Ni, Q.-Y., Huang, B., Liang, Z.-L., Wang, X.-W. and Jiang, X.-L. (2014), Dietary variability in the western black crested gibbon (Nomascus concolor) inhabiting an isolated and disturbed forest fragment in Southern Yunnan, China. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 217–229. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22224
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31070349, 31301892
- Yunnan Provincial Science and Technology Infrastructure Program. Grant Number: 2011FB105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!