Conflicts of interest: None.
Spatial foraging in free ranging bearded sakis: Traveling salesmen or Lévy walkers?
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: On Primate Spatial Strategies and Cognition
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 472–484, May 2014
How to Cite
Shaffer, C. A. (2014), Spatial foraging in free ranging bearded sakis: Traveling salesmen or Lévy walkers?. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 472–484. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22227
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0648678
- Lambda Alpha
- Conservation International—Guyana
This article has been cited by:
- 2Lévy walks, Reviews of Modern Physics, 2015, 87, 2, 483, , ,