Conflicts of interest: None.
Spatial foraging in free ranging bearded sakis: Traveling salesmen or Lévy walkers?
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Special Issue: On Primate Spatial Strategies and Cognition
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 472–484, May 2014
How to Cite
Shaffer, C. A. (2014), Spatial foraging in free ranging bearded sakis: Traveling salesmen or Lévy walkers?. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 472–484. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22227
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0648678
- Lambda Alpha
- Conservation International—Guyana
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!