Conflicts of interest: None.
Behavioral responses to social separation stressor change across development and are dynamically related to HPA activity in marmosets
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 239–248, March 2014
How to Cite
Taylor, J. H., Mustoe, A. C. and French, J. A. (2014), Behavioral responses to social separation stressor change across development and are dynamically related to HPA activity in marmosets. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 239–248. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22228
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
- NIH (HD 042882)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!