Differential effects of unusual climatic stress on capuchin (Cebus capucinus) and howler monkey (Alouatta palliata) populations on Barro Colorado Island, Panama
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 249–261, March 2014
How to Cite
Milton, K. and Giacalone, J. (2014), Differential effects of unusual climatic stress on capuchin (Cebus capucinus) and howler monkey (Alouatta palliata) populations on Barro Colorado Island, Panama. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 249–261. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22229
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- California Agriculture Experimental Station
- UC Berkeley Research Enabling Grants
- STRI Environmental Monitoring Program, Montclair State University
- Gregory E. Willis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!