Conflicts of interest: None.
Impact assessment of dam construction and forest management for Japanese macaque habitats in snowy areas
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 271–280, March 2014
How to Cite
Enari, H. and Sakamaki-Enari, H. (2014), Impact assessment of dam construction and forest management for Japanese macaque habitats in snowy areas. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 271–280. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22231
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 23710279
- Mitsui & Co. Ltd. Environment Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!