Conflicts of interest: None.
A population estimate of chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii) in the Ugalla region using standard and spatially explicit genetic capture–recapture methods
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 335–346, April 2014
How to Cite
Moore, D. L. and Vigilant, L. (2014), A population estimate of chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii) in the Ugalla region using standard and spatially explicit genetic capture–recapture methods. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 335–346. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22237
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- Margot Marsh Biodiversity Foundation
- Leakey Foundation
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- Max Planck Society
- Lambda Alpha Anthropology Honor Society
- Department of Anthropology at the University of Texas at San Antonio
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!