The effect of energetic and psychosocial stressors on glucocorticoids in mantled howler monkeys (Alouatta palliata)
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 362–373, April 2014
How to Cite
Gómez-Espinosa, E., Rangel-Negrín, A., Chavira, R., Canales-Espinosa, D. and Dias, P. A. D. (2014), The effect of energetic and psychosocial stressors on glucocorticoids in mantled howler monkeys (Alouatta palliata). Am. J. Primatol., 76: 362–373. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22240
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Dirección General del Área Académica de Ciencias Biológicas y Agropecuarias (UV)
- CONACyT. Grant Number: 26848
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!