Short-term separation from groups by male Japanese macaques: Costs and benefits in feeding behavior and social interaction
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 374–384, April 2014
How to Cite
Otani, Y., Sawada, A. and Hanya, G. (2014), Short-term separation from groups by male Japanese macaques: Costs and benefits in feeding behavior and social interaction. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 374–384. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22241
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- Teijin Scholarship Foundation, JSPS. Grant Number: 11J04699
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!