Conflicts of interest: None.
Seasonal variation in the length of the daily activity period in buffy-headed marmosets (Callithrix flaviceps): An important consideration for the analysis of foraging strategies in observational field studies of primates
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 385–392, April 2014
How to Cite
Ferrari, S. F. and Hilário, R. R. (2014), Seasonal variation in the length of the daily activity period in buffy-headed marmosets (Callithrix flaviceps): An important consideration for the analysis of foraging strategies in observational field studies of primates. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 385–392. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22242
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- Boise Fund
- CNPq. Grant Number: 303994/2011-8
- Idea Wild
- Leakey Trust
- Medical Research Council of Great Britain
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!