Males follow females during fissioning of a group of northern muriquis
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 529–538, June 2014
How to Cite
Tokuda, M., Boubli, J. P., Mourthé, Í., Izar, P., Possamai, C. B. and Strier, K. B. (2014), Males follow females during fissioning of a group of northern muriquis. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 529–538. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22244
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- Zoological Society of San Diego/Conservation Research for Endangered Species
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 05/52260-0
- National Geographic Society
- Margot Marsh Biodiversity Foundation
- Liz Claiborne and Art Ortenberg Foundation
- Graduate School of the University of Wisconsin-Madison
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!