Conflicts of interest: None
Leaf chemistry as a predictor of primate biomass and the mediating role of food selection: A case study in a folivorous lemur (Propithecus verreauxi)
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 563–575, June 2014
How to Cite
Simmen, B., Tarnaud, L., Marez, A. and Hladik, A. (2014), Leaf chemistry as a predictor of primate biomass and the mediating role of food selection: A case study in a folivorous lemur (Propithecus verreauxi). Am. J. Primatol., 76: 563–575. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22249
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- Fyssen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!