Double effort: Parental behavior of wild Azara's owl monkeys in the face of twins
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 7, pages 629–639, July 2014
How to Cite
Huck, M., Van Lunenburg, M., Dávalos, V., Rotundo, M., Di Fiore, A. and Fernandez-Duque, E. (2014), Double effort: Parental behavior of wild Azara's owl monkeys in the face of twins. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 629–639. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22256
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-1219368, BCS-0621020
- National Geographic Society. Grant Number: 9053-11
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: HU1746-2 & 3
- het Vreedefonds, Stichting Fundatie van de Vrijvrouwe van Renswoude te ‘s-Gravenhage
- Stichting Jo Kolk Studiefonds
- de Stichting dr.Hendrik Muller's VaderlandschFonds
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- University of Pennsylvania Research Foundation
- Zoological Society of San Diego
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!