Highly nested diets in intrapopulation monkey–resource food webs
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 7, pages 670–678, July 2014
How to Cite
Dáttilo, W., Serio-Silva, J. C., Chapman, C. A. and Rico-Gray, V. (2014), Highly nested diets in intrapopulation monkey–resource food webs. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 670–678. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22261
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico (CNPq) and Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACYT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!