Activity and social factors affect cohesion among individuals in female Japanese macaques: A simultaneous focal-follow study
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 7, pages 694–703, July 2014
How to Cite
Nishikawa, M., Suzuki, M. and Sprague, D. S. (2014), Activity and social factors affect cohesion among individuals in female Japanese macaques: A simultaneous focal-follow study. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 694–703. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22263
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- Cooperative Research Fund of the Primate Research Institute, Kyoto University
- The Japan Science Society
- Global COE Program A06 to Kyoto University
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 23370099
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!