Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
The adaptive value of primate color vision for predator detection
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 8, pages 721–729, August 2014
How to Cite
Pessoa, D. M. A., Maia, R., de Albuquerque Ajuz, R. C., De Moraes, P. Z. P. M. R., Spyrides, M. H. C. and Pessoa, V. F. (2014), The adaptive value of primate color vision for predator detection. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 721–729. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22264
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Correlation between dichromatic colour vision and jumping performance in horses, The Veterinary Journal, 2014,, , , , , ,