Chimpanzee diet: Phytolithic analysis of feces
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 8, pages 757–773, August 2014
How to Cite
Phillips, C. and Lancelotti, C. (2014), Chimpanzee diet: Phytolithic analysis of feces. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 757–773. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22267
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- Murray Edwards College of Cambridge
- Board of Graduate Studies of University of Cambridge
- Ridgeway-Venn Travel Fund
- Sir Richard Stapely Education Trust
- Leverhulme Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!