Chimpanzee diet: Phytolithic analysis of feces
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 8, pages 757–773, August 2014
How to Cite
Phillips, C. and Lancelotti, C. (2014), Chimpanzee diet: Phytolithic analysis of feces. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 757–773. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22267
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- Murray Edwards College of Cambridge
- Board of Graduate Studies of University of Cambridge
- Ridgeway-Venn Travel Fund
- Sir Richard Stapely Education Trust
- Leverhulme Trust
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|ajp22267-sm-0001-SuppData-S1.docx||754K||SI, Supplementary Material|
|ajp22267-sm-0001-SuppData-S2.docx||15K||SII, Supplementary Material|
|ajp22267-sm-0001-SuppData-S3.docx||172K||SIII and SIV, Supplementary Material|
|ajp22267-sm-0001-SuppData-S4.docx||15K||SV, Supplementary Material|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.