The genetic population structure of wild western lowland gorillas (Gorilla gorilla gorilla) living in continuous rain forest
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 9, pages 868–878, September 2014
How to Cite
Fünfstück, T., Arandjelovic, M., Morgan, D. B., Sanz, C., Breuer, T., Stokes, E. J., Reed, P., Olson, S. H., Cameron, K., Ondzie, A., Peeters, M., Kühl, H. S., Cipolletta, C., Todd, A., Masi, S., Doran-Sheehy, D. M., Bradley, B. J. and Vigilant, L. (2014), The genetic population structure of wild western lowland gorillas (Gorilla gorilla gorilla) living in continuous rain forest. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 868–878. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22274
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
- Max Planck Society
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SBR-9729126
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- US Fish and Wildlife Services—Great Ape Conservation Fund
- Conservation International-Margot Marsh Biodiversity Fund
- University of Rome “La Sapienza”
- Arcus Foundation
- Paul G. Allen Family Foundation
- Dunemere Foundation
- Bradley L. Goldberg Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 AI50529
- Agence Nationale de Recherches sur le SIDA, France. Grant Number: ANRS 12255
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!