Conflict of interest: One potential source of conflict of interest exists and requires disclosure. The Suzhou Xishan Zhongke Laboratory Animal Company, Ltd. (hereinafter “the Suzhou Company”) is a private (non-governmental) independent Chinese limited liability corporate entity with three operating subsidiaries: the Production Center for Laboratory Animals, the National Resource Center for Non-human Primates, and the Suzhou Drug Safety Evaluation & Research Center (see http://www.szxszk.com/jigou.do). One co-author, Shigang Liu, is currently employed by the Suzhou Company through its Production Center for Laboratory Animals subsidiary, but has no consulting relationship with or any ownership interest in the Suzhou Company or its subsidiaries. All other co-authors have no employment, consulting, or ownership interests in the Suzhou Company or its subsidiaries. All co-authors do not share intellectual property/patent rights, nor any joint interests in products in development or marketed products with the Suzhou Company or its subsidiaries. All co-authors declare no other competing interests related to this study.
Effect of living conditions on biochemical and hematological parameters of the cynomolgus monkey
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 11, pages 1011–1024, November 2014
How to Cite
Xie, L., Zhou, Q., Liu, S., Xu, F., Shively, C. A., Wu, Q., Gong, W., Ji, Y., Fang, L., Li, L., Melgiri, N. D. and Xie, P. (2014), Effect of living conditions on biochemical and hematological parameters of the cynomolgus monkey. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 1011–1024. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22285
Liang Xie, Qinming Zhou, Shigang Liu, and Fan Xu contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2009CB918300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31271189
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!