Environmental, biological, and social factors influencing fecal adrenal steroid concentrations in female Japanese macaques (Macaca fuscata)
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 11, pages 1084–1093, November 2014
How to Cite
Takeshita, R. S. C., Bercovitch, F. B., Huffman, M. A., Mouri, K., Garcia, C., Rigaill, L. and Shimizu, K. (2014), Environmental, biological, and social factors influencing fecal adrenal steroid concentrations in female Japanese macaques (Macaca fuscata). Am. J. Primatol., 76: 1084–1093. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22295
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- Nippon Zaidan
- Primate Research Institute, Kyoto University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!