Diversity and molecular phylogeny of mitochondrial DNA of rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta) in Bangladesh
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 11, pages 1094–1104, November 2014
How to Cite
Hasan, M. K., Feeroz, M. M., Jones-Engel, L., Engel, G. A., Kanthaswamy, S. and Smith, D. G. (2014), Diversity and molecular phylogeny of mitochondrial DNA of rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta) in Bangladesh. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 1094–1104. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22296
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RR000169-48, RR005090, RR025781
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Numbers: R01 AI078229, R01AI078229-03S1, R03 AI064865
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!