Variation in dietary breadth among groups of black howler monkeys is not associated with the vegetation attributes of forest fragments
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 76, Issue 12, pages 1151–1162, December 2014
How to Cite
Dias, P. A. D., Rangel-Negrín, A., Coyohua-Fuentes, A. and Canales-Espinosa, D. (2014), Variation in dietary breadth among groups of black howler monkeys is not associated with the vegetation attributes of forest fragments. Am. J. Primatol., 76: 1151–1162. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22300
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- CFE. Grant Number: RGCPTTP-UV-001/04
- Universidad Veracruzana, Conacyt. Grant Numbers: 235839, i010/458/2013 C-703/2013
- Idea Wild
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajp22300-sm-0001-SuppTab-S1.docx||45K||Table SI. Taxa Used by 14 Groups of Black Howlers Monkeys as Food Sources in Campeche, México|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.