Conflicts of interest: None.
Core promoter short tandem repeats as evolutionary switch codes for primate speciation
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Primatology
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 34–43, January 2015
How to Cite
Ohadi, M., Valipour, E., Ghadimi-Haddadan, S., Namdar-Aligoodarzi, P., Bagheri, A., Kowsari, A., Rezazadeh, M., Darvish, H. and Kazeminasab, S. (2015), Core promoter short tandem repeats as evolutionary switch codes for primate speciation. Am. J. Primatol., 77: 34–43. doi: 10.1002/ajp.22308
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
- University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!