Ancestral loss of the maxillary sinus in Old World monkeys and independent acquisition in Macaca
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 293–296, April 2002
How to Cite
Rae, T. C., Koppe, T., Spoor, F., Benefit, B. and McCrossin, M. (2002), Ancestral loss of the maxillary sinus in Old World monkeys and independent acquisition in Macaca. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 117: 293–296. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10008
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2000
- Leakey Foundation
- Royal Society
- University of Durham
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!