Mitochondrial DNA variability of West New Guinea populations
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 49–67, January 2002
How to Cite
Tommaseo-Ponzetta, M., Attimonelli, M., De Robertis, M., Tanzariello, F. and Saccone, C. (2002), Mitochondrial DNA variability of West New Guinea populations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 117: 49–67. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10010
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2000
- Ministry for University and Scientific Research MURST 40%, MURST 60%, P.R.I.N. 1997–1999
- EU Biotechnology Programme. Grant Number: BIO4-CT95-0160
- Programma Biotecnologie legge 95/95, MURST 5%
- Project MURST Cluster CO3 2000
- Ligabue Research and Study Centre, Venice
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!