Dental and general health in a population of wild ring-tailed lemurs: A life history approach
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 122–132, February 2002
How to Cite
Sauther, M. L., Sussman, R.W. and Cuozzo, F. (2002), Dental and general health in a population of wild ring-tailed lemurs: A life history approach. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 117: 122–132. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10016
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2000
- World Wildlife Fund
- Fulbright Senior Research Grants
- National Science Foundation
- National Geographic Society
- L.S.B. Leakey Fund
- Biomedical Research Support Grant Program, Division of Research Resources, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: BRSG SO7 RR077055
- Washington University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!