Variability of metapodials in primates with rudimentary digits: Ateles geoffroyi, Colobus guereza, and Perodicticus potto
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 195–208, March 2002
How to Cite
Tague, R. G. (2002), Variability of metapodials in primates with rudimentary digits: Ateles geoffroyi, Colobus guereza, and Perodicticus potto. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 117: 195–208. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10028
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!