Nuclear and mitochondrial genetic variation in the Yanomamö: A test case for ancient DNA studies of prehistoric populations
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 246–259, March 2002
How to Cite
Williams, S. R., Chagnon, N. A. and Spielman, R. S. (2002), Nuclear and mitochondrial genetic variation in the Yanomamö: A test case for ancient DNA studies of prehistoric populations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 117: 246–259. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10035
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 1999
- NSF. Grant Number: SBR-9413018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!