Both authors contributed equally to this paper.
Origins of primate locomotion: Gait mechanics of the woolly opossum
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 231–238, July 2002
How to Cite
Schmitt, D. and Lemelin, P. (2002), Origins of primate locomotion: Gait mechanics of the woolly opossum. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 118: 231–238. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10048
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2001
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-990441
- Duke University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!