Maria Helena L.P. Franco is deceased.
Unequal contributions of male and female gene pools from parental populations in the African descendants of the city of Melo, Uruguay
Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 33–44, May 2002
How to Cite
Sans, M., Weimer, T. A., Franco, M. H. L.P., Salzano, F. M., Bentancor, N., Alvarez, I., Bianchi, N. O. and Chakraborty, R. (2002), Unequal contributions of male and female gene pools from parental populations in the African descendants of the city of Melo, Uruguay. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 118: 33–44. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10071
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 1997
- Comisión Sectorial de Investigación Científica, Universidad de la República, Uruguay
- US Public Health Service. Grant Number: GM 41399, GM 45861, GM 58545
- Brazilian Financiadora de Estudos e Projectos
- Conselho de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
- CONICET, Argentina
- CIC, Argentina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!