Assessing the accuracy of high-resolution x-ray computed tomography of primate trabecular bone by comparisons with histological sections
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 1–10, May 2002
How to Cite
Fajardo, R. J., Ryan, T.M. and Kappelman, J. (2002), Assessing the accuracy of high-resolution x-ray computed tomography of primate trabecular bone by comparisons with histological sections. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 118: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10086
- Issue online: 5 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2001
- NSF. Grant Numbers: IIS-9816644, BCS9904925, BCS 9908847
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!