Cross-site differences in foraging behavior of white-faced capuchins (Cebus capucinus)
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 52–66, September 2002
How to Cite
Panger, M. A., Perry, S., Rose, L., Gros-Louis, J., Vogel, E., Mackinnon, K. C. and Baker, M. (2002), Cross-site differences in foraging behavior of white-faced capuchins (Cebus capucinus). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 119: 52–66. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10103
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2001
- Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund
- Area de Conservación Guanacaste
- Area de Conservación Tempisque
- Costa Rican National Park Service
- Leakey Foundation
- Organization for Tropical Studies
- National Geographic Society
- National Science Foundation
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Royal Anthropological Institute
- Sigma Xi
- University of Alberta
- UC-Berkeley Department of Anthropology
- UCLA Council on Research
- UC-Riverside Graduate Division
- University of Michigan Alumnae Society
- University of Michigan Rackham Graduate School
- University of Pennsylvania
- Center for the Advanced Study of Human Paleobiology
- George Washington University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!