The Maka femur and its bearing on the antiquity of human walking: Applying contemporary concepts of morphogenesis to the human fossil record
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 97–133, October 2002
How to Cite
Lovejoy, C. O., Meindl, R. S., Ohman, J. C., Heiple, K. G. and White, T. D. (2002), The Maka femur and its bearing on the antiquity of human walking: Applying contemporary concepts of morphogenesis to the human fossil record. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 119: 97–133. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10111
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 1995
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-9910344, BCS-9910211, SBR-9729060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!