Quantitative analysis of Neanderthal temporal bone morphology using three-dimensional geometric morphometrics
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 323–338, April 2003
How to Cite
Harvati, K. (2003), Quantitative analysis of Neanderthal temporal bone morphology using three-dimensional geometric morphometrics. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 120: 323–338. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10122
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2002
- NSF Dissertation Improvement and NYCEP RTG
- American Museum of Natural History
- Onassis Foundation
- CARE Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!