Systematics and evolution of the jacchus group of marmosets (Platyrrhini)
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 11–22, January 2004
How to Cite
Marroig, G., Cropp, S. and Cheverud, J. M. (2004), Systematics and evolution of the jacchus group of marmosets (Platyrrhini). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 123: 11–22. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10146
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2002
- Conselho Nacional de Pesquisas
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisas do Estado do Rio de Janeiro
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo—Biota São Paulo
- Fundação José Bonifácio
- Projeto de Conservação e Utilização Sustentável da Diversidade Biológica
- American Museum of Natural History Collections Study Grant
- NSF. Grant Number: SBR-9632163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!