Demographic and life-history patterns in a population of ring-tailed lemurs (Lemur catta) at Beza Mahafaly Reserve, Madagascar: A 15-year perspective
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 182–194, February 2003
How to Cite
Gould, L., Sussman, R.W. and Sauther, M. L. (2003), Demographic and life-history patterns in a population of ring-tailed lemurs (Lemur catta) at Beza Mahafaly Reserve, Madagascar: A 15-year perspective. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 120: 182–194. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10151
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2002
- National Science Foundation
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- National Geographic Society
- I.W. Killam Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- World Wildlife Fund
- Fulbright Foundation
- L.S.B. Leakey Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!