Scaling relationships between craniofacial sexual dimorphism and body mass dimorphism in primates: Implications for the fossil record
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 38–60, January 2003
How to Cite
Plavcan, J. M. (2003), Scaling relationships between craniofacial sexual dimorphism and body mass dimorphism in primates: Implications for the fossil record. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 120: 38–60. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10154
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2000
- NSF. Grant Number: SBR 9616671
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!