Notes and Comments
Reply to Van Vark et al.: Is European Upper Paleolithic cranial morphology a useful analogy for early Americans?
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 185–188, June 2003
How to Cite
Jantz, R. L. and Owsley, D. W. (2003), Reply to Van Vark et al.: Is European Upper Paleolithic cranial morphology a useful analogy for early Americans?. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 121: 185–188. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10188
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!