Human life histories and the demographic transition: A case study from Finland, 1870–1949
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 384–390, April 2003
How to Cite
Korpelainen, H. (2003), Human life histories and the demographic transition: A case study from Finland, 1870–1949. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 120: 384–390. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10191
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2000
- University of Helsinki
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!