Pre-Columbian treponemal disease from 14th century AD Safed, Israel, and implications for the medieval eastern Mediterranean
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 117–124, June 2003
How to Cite
Mitchell, P. D. (2003), Pre-Columbian treponemal disease from 14th century AD Safed, Israel, and implications for the medieval eastern Mediterranean. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 121: 117–124. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10205
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2001
- Natural Environment Research Council, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!