Osteon remodeling dynamics in the Cayo Santiago Macaca mulatta: The effect of matriline
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 354–360, August 2003
How to Cite
Havill, L. M. (2003), Osteon remodeling dynamics in the Cayo Santiago Macaca mulatta: The effect of matriline. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 121: 354–360. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10208
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2002
- Indiana University Department of Anthropology, Research
- University Graduate School
- Sigma Xi
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research. Grant Number: Predoctoral Grant 6466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!