The names of Spain: A study of the isonymy structure of Spain
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 280–292, July 2003
How to Cite
Rodriguez-Larralde, A., Gonzales-Martin, A., Scapoli, C. and Barrai, I. (2003), The names of Spain: A study of the isonymy structure of Spain. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 121: 280–292. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10209
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2002
- Ministry of Universities and Scientific and Technological Research, Italy
- CNR/FONICET 2002–2004. Grant Numbers: 132.36.1, PI-2000001829
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!