Functional significance of cortical bone distribution in anthropoid mandibles: An in vitro assessment of bone strain under combined loads
Article first published online: 8 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 38–50, September 2003
How to Cite
Daegling, D. J. and Hotzman, J. L. (2003), Functional significance of cortical bone distribution in anthropoid mandibles: An in vitro assessment of bone strain under combined loads. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 122: 38–50. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10225
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2002
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS 0096037
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Research Award, University of Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!