Mitochondrial DNA from pre-Columbian Ciboneys from Cuba and the prehistoric colonization of the Caribbean
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 97–108, June 2003
How to Cite
Lalueza-Fox, C., Gilbert, M.T.P., Martínez-Fuentes, A.J., Calafell, F. and Bertranpetit, J. (2003), Mitochondrial DNA from pre-Columbian Ciboneys from Cuba and the prehistoric colonization of the Caribbean. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 121: 97–108. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10236
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2001
- Dirección General de Investigaciń Científica y Técnica, Spain. Grant Numbers: PB-98-1064, BOS2001-0794
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!