Effect of parity on bone mineral density in female rhesus macaques from Cayo Santiago
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 252–269, July 2003
How to Cite
Cerroni, A. M., Tomlinson, G. A., Turnquist, J. E. and Grynpas, M. D. (2003), Effect of parity on bone mineral density in female rhesus macaques from Cayo Santiago. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 121: 252–269. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10238
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2002
- University of Toronto Open Doctoral Fellowship
- National Center for Research Resources, NIH. Grant Number: RR-03640
- Medical Sciences Campus, University of Puerto Rico
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!