New approaches in hominoid taxonomy: Morphometrics
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 198–218, July 2003
How to Cite
Guy, F., Brunet, M., Schmittbuhl, M. and Viriot, L. (2003), New approaches in hominoid taxonomy: Morphometrics. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 121: 198–218. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10261
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2000
- Region Poitou-Charentes, France
- American School of Prehistoric Research Postdoctoral Fellowship, Peabody Museum, Harvard University
- Mission Paléoanthropologique Franco-Tchadienne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!