Dental microwear in anubis and hybrid baboons (Papio hamadryas, sensu lato) living in Awash National Park, Ethiopia
Article first published online: 20 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 125, Issue 3, pages 279–291, November 2004
How to Cite
Nystrom, P., Phillips-Conroy, J. E. and Jolly, C. J. (2004), Dental microwear in anubis and hybrid baboons (Papio hamadryas, sensu lato) living in Awash National Park, Ethiopia. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 125: 279–291. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10274
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2001
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SBR9615150
- Percy Sladen Memorial Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!