Probable destructive meningioma in an archaeological adult male skull from Alaska
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 232–239, November 2003
How to Cite
Jónsdóttir, B., Ortner, D. J. and Frohlich, B. (2003), Probable destructive meningioma in an archaeological adult male skull from Alaska. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 122: 232–239. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10285
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!